FRACTURED GAMING

Join the Community today and get involved in events, updates, and more!
FRAC News!
  • Stratis Gear Level Discount Donation Stretch goal has been added! Check it out in the Arma 3 forums!
  • Tanks DLC has been added to Stratis Wasteland! Please post any bugs in the Stratis bug section of the forums
  • Times running out! Vote on our next potential game server!
Sign in to follow this  
IloVeAsHleY

Membership Application: IloVeAsHleY

• Name:
    Chamberlunn
  • In-Game Name:
    IloVeAsHleY
  • Discord Name
    IloVeAsHleY
  • Member Who Recruited you (If Any):
    if i remember correctly harry
  • [FRAC] Members You Play/Chat With:
    used to play with anyone who was on the stratis server. shine, requieumanarchy (i understand hes no longer a part of fractured), harry, jjray, zenki, examplez and a number of others
  • Do You Have A Mic:
    Yes
  • What Games Do You Play:
    payday 2, the forest, subnautica, skyrim, (used to play arma 3 pretty much 24/7) and a number of other random games
  • Have You Read Our Rules:
    Yes
  • Have You Ever Hacked/Cheated Before (We Will Find Out):
    did glitches in some of the earlier CoDs (on sp and bot matches mp only) not really good at the whole game file and saved data thing i cant even mod minecraft
  • What Strengths/Skills Would You Be Bringing To The Community:
    um im friendly and mature (imo) and really willing to help anyone out with anything if i am able to but other then that i dont really have skills that would benefit anyone over the internet
  • Why Do You Want To Join:
    love the community love the maturity within the community and i would love to be a part of it again i was here if i remember correctly a year to a year and a half before, playing arma 3 on the stratis server and the altis server when you had that going i was actually offered a admin position by ghosty on the stratis server during my time here, i declined tho because i felt like the admins that were here did fine and i didnt want it to interfere with me playing games and hanging out with the community, in my mind i was already kind of an admin where i would help out anyone who needed help and i was playing arma almost everyday and when i wasnt i was in the teamspeak where i could be reached if someone did need me..the only thing i couldnt do was kick/ban people. i also play games alot and would like to have some people to play them with and talk to