FRACTURED GAMING

Join the Community today and get involved in events, updates, and more!
FRAC News!
  • Stratis Gear Level Discount Donation Stretch goal has been added! Check it out in the Arma 3 forums!
  • Tanks DLC has been added to Stratis Wasteland! Please post any bugs in the Stratis bug section of the forums
  • Times running out! Vote on our next potential game server!
Mad Dawg Mike

please no...

please tell  me you guys are not shutting down the server. ive worked so hard trying to get to VA. and im so close. if you want the server to repopulate  then just cut the cost of levels in half so they are easily attainable to all new comers. thats why people are leaving, its so hard to achive VA. you really have a great thing here, i really hate to see it go. and if you had parking so you diidnt lose your vehicle ,people would spend more to get the good vehicles.

It's not just the population of the server its a few things all bunched up together

This is a direct quote from Mokey on our discord of why we are shutting it down the server.

Fractured Gaming has been around for nearly 5 years. When we started FRAC, it was to create an environment that other gamers could come to, together, as a whole and accomplish different goals that gamers could achieve. We also wanted FRAC to be a gathering hole where anyone could just start playing games with anyone else. We wanted hardened PvPers and Amazing PvEers. Over the past 5 years we have achieved many goals. Nothing to look over. The most Successful, ARMA 3 Stratis Wasteland. A lot of you have put a lot of time, money, and choice words into the server. I am greatly appreciative of those that did. Over the past 5 years, we've made many rules to suite those in the community. So many, they've become a hassle to manage everyone. Then in the past 2 years, the community has taken a toll. I've been given a great thing in life, my daughter. I've neglected many things in FRAC since then. But, I've found other things to enjoy. @[FRAC] Ghostyy got a job @[FRAC] Shine Dwarf Also got a switched job types, @[FRAC] OutlawII has worked his many hours in the summers, @[FRAC] 𝕋𝕖𝕩𝕒𝕤 𝕆𝕦𝕥𝕝𝕒𝕨 Got an entire ranch! lol. Then we look at the worst, from the backstab of Makrow in BDO, to the Backstab of Alastrom. We've gone through a lot.

The goal of FRAC wasn't to turn FRAC into a political nightmare, but it was to turn it into a home and as of now, it's not a home. So there will be some changes. Ghostyy and I have been talking and we've decided to do a few things that should of been done a long time ago. I hate to inform you, we will be shutting down the ARMA server. This isn't due to funding. This is due to the gross amount of toxicity it has brought into the community. The last day of the server will be on Christmas eve. (that's just the date it falls on.) We will also be shutting down our website. We are not looking to be website Nazis, Discord can easily suffice if structured properly. After this, there will be a lot of "fat" trimmed from the community. We want to rebuild the community in the way we envisioned it from the beginning. Our server files for ARMA are public, as they always have been on github. If you want to host it, you're more than welcome to. Very sorry guys, But at the same time, this is a good thing. If you have any questions or concerns, I've opened up this channel for anyone to talk in.