FRACTURED GAMING

Join the Community today and get involved in events, updates, and more!
FRAC News!
  • Stratis Gear Level Discount Donation Stretch goal has been added! Check it out in the Arma 3 forums!
  • Tanks DLC has been added to Stratis Wasteland! Please post any bugs in the Stratis bug section of the forums
  • Times running out! Vote on our next potential game server!
biotaag

Membership Application: biotaag

• Name:
    biotaag
  • In-Game Name:
    Biotaag
  • Discord Name
    Biotaag
  • Member Who Recruited you (If Any):
    Grim
  • [FRAC] Members You Play/Chat With:
    Grim
  • Do You Have A Mic:
    Yes
  • What Games Do You Play:
    scum/pubg/just survive/arma 3
  • Have You Read Our Rules:
    Yes
  • Have You Ever Hacked/Cheated Before (We Will Find Out):
    yes, I hacked awhile back once an got banned on ubisoft haven't done it since dont care to just did it once just wanted to see what it was like to have that ability and its not worth it .
  • What Strengths/Skills Would You Be Bringing To The Community:
    Im good with survival games and strategy games fps also rpgs
  • Why Do You Want To Join:
    i have played with a few members an always have a great time an a good laugh, so id like to be apart of the community that ive had great gaming experiences with

Hello ive played a lot of scum with biotag since scum came out.Hes a good guy lotsa fun to hang with he listens doesn't over talk people and hes polite.He did tell me he hacked once it will be in his pst.He wished he hadn't tried it because he got banned from ubi lost his games account and friends to play games with there,He expresses great regret doing this because he let himself and his buddies down by doing this.Hes never done it since.I believe in second chances for someone to reprove them selves.I think he would be a great fit to fracture but will have to see what the responses are

• Thanks 1

Hey all, ive played a bit with bio here and have talked with him a good bit as well. He is a funny, easy going guy that I feel would fit in well with the community.

• Thanks 1

Hi @biotaag

Sorry that this application fell by the wayside. I certainly see you are liked by our members, but I cant recall seeing you on in the past few weeks. Are you still interested in joining?

If so, please hit me up on discord or reply here and tag me!

@Donkey

• Thanks 1

hi @DONKEY!

im surely am interested in joining still, on that note ive also really had a busy few weeks recently an havent been on like i should  but none the less for sure still interested 

Edited by biotaag