FRACTURED GAMING

Join the Community today and get involved in events, updates, and more!
FRAC News!
  • Stratis Gear Level Discount Donation Stretch goal has been added! Check it out in the Arma 3 forums!
  • Tanks DLC has been added to Stratis Wasteland! Please post any bugs in the Stratis bug section of the forums
  • Times running out! Vote on our next potential game server!
Sign in to follow this  
Akkono Kokusnuss

Team killing after mission

Name: Kalashnikov

Reason for report: I was doing a mission after it was done I was going to get the crates and after I put 2 crates in my car I got team killed with a grenade that Kalashnikov shot or threw. He said I was stealing his mission but I killed like 2 tanks and he did nothing and did not revieve me after he killed me. After that he just took my car and the crates and sold them.

Proof:

• Like 1

Cool but your not telling truth in everything and youre not telling everything. I was driving and this mission spawned on me and so I telled my friend to come. He came here died and then you came destroyed maybie a tank and died. Then he came destroyed anyother one, shooted one rocket at last tank and was going for more rockets, then you came and destroyed it and said you done this mission and I done nothing. Its true but my team mate was doing and you just wanted to steal. Even earlier I destroyed 2 helis from sky smuggler and when i was going to hunt last one youve came and stealed it before i even was able to do anything. I killed you with my strider HMG so I didnt stealed your car.

Doesn't matter who did what you still team killed and that is against the rules . If you run into this issue again record it and report. Or just do like most other adults and move on .

Actually you acted like a non adult, when you team killed him. Instead talk it out. If the talk leads to nothing, then report it. If you Teamkill, its Against the rules and can lead to a heavier punishment then just stealing missions.

Then you just proved my point. You report it to an admin instead of causing issues on the server. First offence of TK is a Death. Second is Kicked to indie.

@Kalashnikov

Our rules are 100% clear on this topic, so it seems you have not read them. The next three days should suffice you plenty of time to do so - 

Specifically the following two sections:

- Missions are a free-for-all. This means that even if you kill every single AI in a mission, everyone on the server, Friendly and Enemy, have the same rights to pickup the loot/money/mission vics off the ground as you. While many teammates have the decency to respect the work of others, and not take the mission loot of others, it is not required by rule.

- Team killing/downing is NEVER allowed. This includes revenge killing, killing to prevent someone from killing you, killing to protect mission rewards, killing to protect your vehicle, killing to protect gear on a previous dead body, etc... If a player TKs you, you have the option to punish them or forgive them. If a player is punished twice, they will be kicked to independent. If you are repeatedly being trolled/TKed by players, you should record video evidence and submit in the "Report Abuse of Rules" section of our forums.

10 hours ago, DONKEY! said:

If a player TKs you, you have the option to punish them or forgive them. If a player is punished twice, they will be kicked to independent. If you are repeatedly being trolled/TKed by players, you should record video evidence and submit in the "Report Abuse of Rules" section of our forums. 

Hmm you have to punish him but when being trolled repeatedly do a report with video and video has to be 3-5 mins long no 10-30 sec is in he rules. So nice that even owners don't use rules they made.

8 hours ago, Kalashnikov said:

Hmm you have to punish him but when being trolled repeatedly do a report with video and video has to be 3-5 mins long no 10-30 sec is in he rules. So nice that even owners don't use rules they made.

This is not a topic for debating your ban or the evidence, please fill out a ban appeal if you feel like it was an unjust ban.

This topic will now be locked