FRACTURED GAMING

Join the Community today and get involved in events, updates, and more!
FRAC News!
  • Stratis Gear Level Discount Donation Stretch goal has been added! Check it out in the Arma 3 forums!
  • Tanks DLC has been added to Stratis Wasteland! Please post any bugs in the Stratis bug section of the forums
  • Times running out! Vote on our next potential game server!
Sign in to follow this  
Oliveira

Fire coward friend

NAME: OLIVEIRA

DENUNCIATION: the player R4ZGR1Z, who is part of my team killed me for no reason, had only been part of the mission and I took part of the loot ... Then he came and killed me for no reason.

5 minutes ago, Oliveira said:

NAME: OLIVEIRA

DENUNCIATION: the player R4ZGR1Z, who is part of my team killed me for no reason, had only been part of the mission and I took part of the loot ... Then he came and killed me for no reason.

Please provide proof that he team killed you and took your loot, otherwise we cannot do anything, and for teamkilling in general, use the punish button upon bleedout.

Edited by Praetorian

Use the punish button, and if he steals your things after a tk please take video using nvidia shadow play or plays.tv.

Name: OLIVEIRA
Reason for reporting: I completed a mission on the server when a called player (DnRPpl) came after me and killed me to steal my items. Shortly after he stole me, he left the server and came back with another name (Kyle). I ask for the punishment of the player with banishment. Thank you very much in advance.
Proof: I can not attach the proof video here on the site

Upload proof to youtube and reply to this post or we cannot ban the player, and as always use the in-game punish button.

3 hours ago, Oliveira said:

I was able to load the video ... It's attached to this answer.

This video is edited and does not show the full sequence of events, and does not show 100% proof that he took your money. I'd be open minded if there is more video.

On 8/25/2018 at 6:06 AM, Oliveira said:

Follow link with integral video without editing.

https://youtu.be/Y2XEfdGxswQ

Unfortunately that link is not working for me, make sure you have the video as unlisted or public so I can view and link it directly.

Edited by Praetorian
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Praetorian said:

Unfortunately that link is not working for me, make sure you have the video as unlisted or public so I can view and link it directly.

I'm sorry ... follow the link publicly:

I killed you since you actually were not a part of the mission, me and roaming bush wookie were the only ones that that were apart of it and you just came in and took almost all the loot hence why i killed you.

10 hours ago, R4ZGR1Z said:

Eu te matei desde que você realmente não fazia parte da missão, eu e wookie roaming bush foram os únicos que estavam separados e você acabou de entrar e levou quase todo o saque, daí porque eu matei você.

I had already eliminated a car from the mission ... That's when you showed up and finished the mission. I came close to get a box, I left another box there for you ... Just tell the truth!

11 hours ago, R4ZGR1Z said:

I killed you since you actually were not a part of the mission, me and roaming bush wookie were the only ones that that were apart of it and you just came in and took almost all the loot hence why i killed you.

Teamkilling is against the rules no matter what and mission loot is first dibs. This was addressed in a slightly newer thread. If you would like to contest your ban please make an appeal in the ban appeals section.

Edited by Praetorian
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Oliveira said:

I had already eliminated a car from the mission ... That's when you showed up and finished the mission. I came close to get a box, I left another box there for you ... Just tell the truth!

There was no car in that mission that was a Tank and roaming and I did all the work then you just came in with your hunter and yoiked almost all the loot without saying anything

this post has gotten away from what it was this is a report thread, not a debate on who was right and who was wrong. 

THIS TOPIC IS NOW LOCKED