FRACTURED GAMING

Join the Community today and get involved in events, updates, and more!
FRAC News!
  • Stratis Gear Level Discount Donation Stretch goal has been added! Check it out in the Arma 3 forums!
  • Tanks DLC has been added to Stratis Wasteland! Please post any bugs in the Stratis bug section of the forums
  • Times running out! Vote on our next potential game server!
Cromax

Cromax Ban Appeal

• Alias:
    ArmA 3
  • GUID:
  • IP Address:
  • What Service were you banned from?
    ArmA III: Stratis Wasteland
  • Approx Time of Ban:
    08/16/2018
  • Banned By:
    Tempest
  • Ban Reason:
    "Money duping"
  • Appeal Explaination:
    I dont even know how could I dupe money, I have got banned for having money. I live in Croatia, EU, play all day long on this server, I really like it. I think it is actually the best wasteland server I ever played on. Staff is polite, but why to bun for no reason i still dont know. I have been banned long time ago once for "ghosting on hackers mission" and second time "selling teammate vehicle". I read the rules and stopped being toxic as much as I could. I hope you understand me, and that You will have a look on my appeal. Thank you.
  • Video Proof:
  • Chat Proof:
    I cant post chat proof because Admin banned me in the middle of the game. Didnt even expect ban for nothing...

[2018-08-16 | 17:09:48] (Global) [NOFRAC] Revenge: Admins ONLINE ?
[2018-08-16 | 17:10:03] RCon admin #0: (Global) [Tempest] Yes, what's up?
[2018-08-16 | 17:10:21] (Global) [NOFRAC] Revenge: Tempest yu  became admin ??
[2018-08-16 | 17:10:32] (Global) [NOFRAC] Revenge: Congratualtions
[2018-08-16 | 17:10:34] RCon admin #0: (Global) [Tempest] A couple months ago.
[2018-08-16 | 17:10:35] (Global) [NOFRAC] Revenge: !
[2018-08-16 | 17:10:48] RCon admin #0: (Global) [Tempest] What's the problem?
[2018-08-16 | 17:10:53] (Global) [NOFRAC] Revenge: Nothin
[2018-08-16 | 17:10:59] (Global) [NOFRAC] Revenge: Oh
[2018-08-16 | 17:11:01] (Global) [NOFRAC] Revenge: Yea
[2018-08-16 | 17:11:42] (Global) [NOFRAC] Revenge: I was looking for admin if he is in any posibility to finish my Prestige 5 request cause I cant even play because I have to have 25 M all the time
[2018-08-16 | 17:12:16] RCon admin #0: (Global) [Tempest] Well funny you mention that. 25 million in 1 day is pretty impressive
[2018-08-16 | 17:12:22] (Global) [NOFRAC] Revenge: XD
[2018-08-16 | 17:12:35] (Global) [NOFRAC] Revenge: I died
[2018-08-16 | 17:13:07] RCon admin #0: (Global) [Tempest] And you did that 3 days in a row, accumulating more than 60 million in 3 days.
[2018-08-16 | 17:13:23] (Global) [NOFRAC] Revenge: I actually buy expensive stuff and put it in my inventory
[2018-08-16 | 17:13:25] (Global) [NOFRAC] Revenge: than sell it
[2018-08-16 | 17:13:29] (Global) [NOFRAC] Revenge: and i never loose
[2018-08-16 | 17:13:29] RCon admin #0: (Global) [Tempest] Money glitching on this server is unacceptable.  You may appeal your ban on the forums.
[2018-08-16 | 17:13:41] (Global) [NOFRAC] Revenge: What glitching?
[2018-08-16 | 17:13:43] (Global) [NOFRAC] Revenge: ???
[2018-08-16 | 17:14:02] (Global) The Huntress: what you just said revenge , buying expensive shit and selling it when you dont loose it ? thats glitching

That's the chat logs for when that happened.  We do thank you for the compliments on the server, however. 

To clarify, we have a 0 tolerance for Hacking, Cheating, or exploiting. It seems you have openly admitted to exploiting money. 

Unless you can explain how you buy expensive items then sell them for profit considering you get 1/2 as much back.

I play all day long mostly on Malden server in the early morning to earn money cause there is less players and more time for missions - I live in EU and this is an American server - 10:00 - 15:00 East EU time  when most "fractured" players from US sleep often there is so few players (like 2 or 4).  Im solving missions as many as I can cause Im on my summer holydays and planned to work on my gear levels as hard as I can. - with no vehicle destroying instead of disabling them discrew and than fix and sell - choppers - tanks - APSs all that brings huge ammount of money. Most players dont notice that if you damage the tank barell and one of the tracks crew just get out and 60k + you got. Of choppers you get even more by damaging them and they land  and dismount and keep going on foot. I think I am expirienced player if I know that much and I think every expirienced player can get money real fast. I hope there is no way to dupe anything because of Battle Eye and and who doesnt afraid of global ban. I saved money before by buying with extra money expensive items and sold it for new rank countinueing.  My balance was not emptied after Prestige 2 and 4 upgrade. This new Admin failed to do it. I wrote him that he failed and still no answer ( look on my last approved gear level app). Im really sorry for any of misunderstandings and language fails cause its not my domestic - mine is Croatian. Here is 0:06 AM and hope you understood everything and wait for answer. Thank You.   

Oh now i see the part of text where it really seems like im admiting something.

[2018-08-16 | 17:12:16] RCon admin #0: (Global) [Tempest] Well funny you mention that. 25 million in 1 day is pretty impressive
[2018-08-16 | 17:12:22] (Global) [NOFRAC] Revenge: XD

My answer seems so fishi but actually I didnt saw that piece of messege : "25 million in 1 day is pretty impressive" It was probably in the down under line and didnt read it.

I remember I read only " Well funny you mention that. " and thought hes gonna call someone to do the job and I answered : " XD "...

And buying stuff and saving it and then sell it - I asked Praetorian about it and he said thats not banable - asked him multiple times if he is sure cause I also thought it was and he answered buying something and saving to my personal storage is not banable. I asked it just yesterday. I was on Kill Farm. There was players of Mata Cotoco group and they must be having a look onto chat when I was asking. I think i have evidence of this chat if i didnt delete.

Edited by Cromax

I failed to wipe his bank account to 0 after prestige but regardless you made over 20 million in a matter of hours? This ban will stand as is

I never exploited nothing, I really love this server, please dont do this. Im no lifing it.
Here is the screenshot of my question about "exploiting" to Admin " [ FRAC ] Praetorian , and he answered in screenshot Ill post down.

No1.png

So can you explain how you made 20 mil in like 5 hours? It was about 5 hours from the time i gave you a gear level until the time you requested another.

1. He said she said means nothing to us. Having your friends back you up is not evidence.

2. That explaination doesnt cover every eventuality. You gained $25mil in a few hours which is even impossible for me or Outlaw, as some of the oldest, active players of this community's servers.

3. Evident disrespect of a Consul of this community..

7 hours ago, Cromax said:

OutlawII you didnt take all the money from prestige upgrading players, I had 15 M, now after upgrade I still have the rest after taking of 10M.

You must be some new admin so you dont know how it functions, understandable. I would like to warn you to take all money off in future if players are upgrading to prestige.

4. We denied the appeal. Meaning, unless you have evidence that states the oposite of what we have found, you will NOT BE UNBANNED.

If none of the evidence requested is posted in the next day or two this thread will be locked...

Regards,

• Alias:
    Revenge
  • GUID:
  • IP Address:
  • What Service were you banned from?
    ArmA III: Malden Wasteland
    ArmA III: Stratis Wasteland
  • Approx Time of Ban:
    08/16/2018
  • Banned By:
    Tempest
  • Ban Reason:
    money dupe
  • Appeal Explaination:
    I did not exploit anything and dont know how to do it or is it even possible, todayI have sold items from my personal storage I put in it before saving for prestiges and that way got most of money. Screenshot is put online before actually money gain aprox. 5 hours after upgrade - Todor gave me money for screenshot to put it so I dont forget later. I played some time along with Todor to get money for rank and talked now with Tempest and he banned me immidiately. It is real hard to say goodbye forever to best server with not knowing what I did wrong. If you wish could talk with you on teamspeak or discord tommorow to explain. Have you tried counting how much money is it possible to gain on low populated server with many missions like malden. It is possible cause I done it. Im telling you there is no any so called glitch for money or whatever... Please think again. Thank You.
  • Video Proof:
  • Chat Proof:

A decision was made already as to this.  Any additional tangible proof or reasoning we should reconsider can be made in the original post.   Do not make additional posts to try and debate it.  It will only go badly for you.

The immediate ban was handed out because we had all the information we needed already.  It was an impossibility for you to acquire as much as you said legitimately.   There was no need to ask opinions, because we had the proof we needed.  That in the terms of logs and knowing exactly how much money is reasonable to get from Malden each day. 

Good day sir.   It is not necessarily in my role, but from Ghostyy's statements, the ban sticks unless evidence to the contrary emerges, and that evidence should be under the original post.  Not in another new post. 

Edited by TempestofChaos

Please read the whole messege, we really love this server,
We are playing on it for nearly one year if I remember good.

I did not get all 25 million in few hours for Gods sake - I already got about 6 M after upgrade by Admin mistake, I had a real huge amount of saved-for money in items in personal storage - sepcifically "Airstrike designators" - I ve been saving them for weeks and months and most of money came from it.
Anyway it is possible to get a lot of millions in few hours - if You can please unban us we will show through 8-9h gameplay recorded with "Plays" i will upload to google drive.
I do not really know how to defend of something that much weird and hard to proof I did not do.
Forgive me, but I do not consider those "evidence" on ban explanation that much grounded. These are the evidence of accusing and assuming but we do not hack/glitch/cheat and we can show You that on that gameplay I mentioned.
I really please You not to ban us with evidences like  "you guys have a lot of money in short time", "Todo transfered you some money seeable in logs", and some connections between us evidence type.

Disclaimer of so called "name changing"

I changed my names two times cause with my before names Ive done rule-break and when I finally found where the rules are - on map on Arma 3 and on forums ( first time I heard about gear levels ) and I was a shame for not knowing the rules and thats the cause for changing names. I changed name from Robert because there came some other players with this name so It would write in fornt of my or his name (2) like "Robert (2)" and it really frustrating me. Name changing was never for that kind of any exploiting or something because I know that every player has Its own "ID" like mine is "76561198331895981" and it is unchangable and why would someone change names in that case?! 

We never exploited anything, I have been banned only for being a "toxic player and shit person " and changed it. I hope you will think about it.

Thank You for understanding if you have it and give us a chanse to show you - follow us through gameplay and observe, you will see how fast it is going, look how much money can be gain of only one Abandoned Jet mission, Hackers or Heavy smuggler shipment etc..

And I would like to apologise so much for "disrespectful" messege to OutlawII. The purpose of comment was not "acting smart", I actually wanted to welcome him as new admin and say that prestige level upgraders loose all money because my and Todo`s money stood there after upgrade thanks to God, I thought you will upgrade that about 3-4 days after posting request, thats all.. I didnt meant to make it offensive any way. I dont know if your name ingame is different than OutlawII, I thought i never seen you before and that you are a fresh new admin - always Donkey done gear level upgrades and I thought you are new admin with this power so i was actually happy, but now others are telling me you are old and expirienced player and admin.

Sorry and respect OutlawII. 

And sorry for my language if it is strong or not. I dont know because im not native speaker, please forgive.

Friend told me that "I warn you" seems pretty offensive and I just wanted to write " upozoravam te " - Croatian language , what actually means more like "I suggest" but google translate did its part....

Todo and I are cousins - ofcourse we work togather... but this is not reason for ban, at least it seems to me.
All those evidence seem suspicous to every person when I try to look it objective.
But I dont think its reasonable ban because we did nothing that breaks rules and nothing prooves Your theory about money glitching except the fact we got much money in short time - I already explained that IT IS POSSIBLE to get it - not all from missions - but the money left after upgrade, sold designators from personal storage and done missions and I did it...
I dont know about any glitch or something. Please do not keep us banned for it.

Thank You, and please do not erase money we worked hard for it. I spent weeks of my life to get it. 
Already posted screenshots of chat with Praetorian about saving half of money that way I buy expensive items and than store it in personal storage and then sell when I need.

I DID NOT EARN 25 M YESTERDAY  SOLVING MISSIONS !!

Hello,
I have to say that on ban reason page is no actually video or image evidence that can 100% confirm we are hacking or something. You cannot post this kind of evidence simple because it does not exist because we earned all our money and stuff by solving missions and killing players regularly.

Down here we can see the part of money transaction Todo gave me to take a screenshot to upload on application request.

2018-08-16 11:20:16 Todo 76561198388230790 GUER [NOFRAC] Revenge 76561198331895981 GUER 1000000
2018-08-16 11:20:57 Todo 76561198388230790 GUER [NOFRAC] Revenge 76561198331895981 GUER 100000
2018-08-16 11:20:58 Todo 76561198388230790 GUER [NOFRAC] Revenge 76561198331895981 GUER 100000
2018-08-16 11:21:00 Todo 76561198388230790 GUER [NOFRAC] Revenge 76561198331895981 GUER 100000
2018-08-16 11:21:19 Todo 76561198388230790 GUER [NOFRAC] Revenge 76561198331895981 GUER 10000
2018-08-16 11:21:32 Todo 76561198388230790 GUER [NOFRAC] Revenge 76561198331895981 GUER 400

IP adress changes after I change my internet provider like "VIP" or "HR Telecom" or "Iskon" and with every new provider I get new router.
VPN is detectable and i am not in need for it becuase I dont hack or cheat or anything.
In few last months I changed those 3 providers because my internet sucks on this US server. 
Now im on "VIP" provider and its not perfect but what can I do.

I already explained my nicknames and why I changed them. - I changed my nicks because of I show myself as a " asshole player " due to not reading rules and i decided to be better player.
I was last time banned long time ago. It cannot be connected to your "money glitch" theory obviously.

We just picked another way of handling those Prestige levels and we got banned with assume of money glitch. We worked hard for this money, please do not erase it and keep us banned.
Please think about it once more and if you may let us play.

No2.png

I wonder how can I find evidence that states the oposite of what you have found, because all you have found is :
1.          Fact of connections between me and Todo ( my cousin )

2.          Fact that my cousin transfered money to me yesterday so I can make screenshot required for gear level application to upload. - You have put online only the last part of transaction where the transfered 1M and than 100K by 100K and than 10k  and than $400 to fill me up to 25M for required screenshot.  ------    If I could glitch money why would I need him to transfer me anything?!

3.          Fact that I was banned for being bad and toxic game player - last ban was on 19. MAY for "ghosting" on hackers mission. I saw players do respect other players after it. I wanted be like them and earn money by myself and hardwork. I do not really see connections with this case today !?  --- I was banned actually twice - once for getting into friendlys tank and than selling it . I never EXPLOITED anything - I was just toxic...

4.          Fact that we were saving money in items and we earn it much faster (legal) that way + missions instead of just only running around with pistol  and earning 10 by 10 M. We thought about how to make those Prestige levels less lethal to us and we read the rules and found the way.

5.          Fact that I somehow change my IPs and nicknames. It is not truth that I change it for any avoiding because this what you said seems pointless - you can always find players by ID like 76561198331895981 and BUM, here I am. I already described why I needed name change. I dont have idea how my IPs changed really. I gues they changed with my Internet provider change.  Im not guilty really for that. I know what is VPN. While I was playing I saw players being kicked of with messege  "VPN not available down here" or something like that, i dont remember. So this reason dosnt make sense to me.

All admins , please think once more, we reeaaly love this server and its so balanced. We Hope you will understand and give as a chanse to somehow show you through gameplay how we are getting money fast.

Thank You, very much !

Edited by Cromax

Hi Admins,

I really love and respect our Fractured gaming community.

I would like to please You admins to look at my situation once more.

m 18 years old and I really swear  that we did follow the rules.
This, from my point of look, seems really unfair situation for us.
We cannot figure out what evidence can we post against "game logs" screenshots.

All the game logs are the truth facts so it is phisically impossible to counter them, but I am sure they are not enough unquestionable evidence for me at least of hacking or glitching for ban.

Access to ingame conents is permanently forbidden so we have no other "evidences" to post except to describe those evidences Tempest put in his "ban description" - we already did it.

So it will be nice if You could offer or remind what actually can we put on as evidence you look for because now after all I really have no idea what to do.

We really love this server and cant just let everything go away forever - all the time we spent on it.

There is many other wasteland server but we really love this one so please let us play if you may. 

I please all staff members that felt disrespected to forgive me for that.  I didnt want to argue with anybody. I used to believe and I still believe that all the admins are loving justice. This ban caused me to feel dissapointed and frustrated a bit - being punished for assume and indirect thoughts instead of real evidence like video or screenshot of actually you so called "money glitching".

If you all admins know its impossible for me to post anything on other side of your evidences as it seems and  we will stay banned forever just say us, just dont leave us in uncertainity.

I would like for You to try put yourself in my position and try to feel what I do.

With respect,  Revenge.