FRACTURED GAMING

Join the Community today and get involved in events, updates, and more!
FRAC News!
  • Stratis Gear Level Discount Donation Stretch goal has been added! Check it out in the Arma 3 forums!
  • Tanks DLC has been added to Stratis Wasteland! Please post any bugs in the Stratis bug section of the forums
  • Times running out! Vote on our next potential game server!
Cromax

Cromax Ban Appeal

Ok @Cromax.

Here's the deal. The log shows that you have obtained $1,310,400 via transfers. from an admin mistake you claim to of had $6,000,000 on top of that, so that means you had $7,310,400. Meaning that you had to activley grind $17,689,600 within less than a span of 2 days. Since I'm assuming you are human and you sleep, 6-8 hours of sleep, this would mean that you of had 36-40 hours of grinding. A work week is 40hrs with 8 hrs a day. 

So with that being said, you state that you worked hard for your money. Doing what? Some of our hardest grinders on the server work non-stop to max that bank account. So let's look at your history of gear levels then.

Gear Level 4-6: 2/16/2018 (2 weeks from your prior application)
Gear Level 6-7: 7/16/18 (5 months later (seen as a leave of absence))
Gear Level 7-8: 7/31/2018 (Nearly 2 weeks)
Gear Level 8-9: 8/3/2018 (3 days, questionable, yes. Bannable, no.)
Gear Level 9-10: 8/4/2018 (1 day, raising suspicion)
Gear Level 10-11: 8/6/2018 (2 days, really raising suspicion considering bank gets wiped now. You start with almost nothing)
Gear Level 11-12: 8/8/2018 (2 days, H/O, what's going on. You spawn with almost nothing. How?
Gear Level 12-13: 8/12/2018 (4 days, This seems reasonable with good skill/luck or playing at the right times.)
Gear Level 13-14: 8/14/2018 (2 days again. There's a Pattern starting. Bet you'll do it again.
Gear Level 15: (2 days later, again,  but this time it's $25,000,000 not $10,000,000)

Now with the above being said, we talk to guys that grind all day. This equates to roughly $2,000,000-$3,000,000 a day you could push a little more but not consecutively .   Now this is with a perfect scenario with 0 complications, which doesn't exist on wasteland. Then we look at your bank transfers, still missing  A LOT of money. Nothing is adding up. Where is this extra money coming from?

So with all the above being stated, how did you get $25,000,000 in just shy of 2 days? Better yet, 10,000,000 3 of your 4 prestige levels AND your VA Level? Answer this, we will test. If what you say pans out, then you shall be unbanned.

with all of the above said, admins aren't perfect. We make mistakes. But I'd rather my admins make a mistake and ban some1 who isn't cheating, than overlook who could be cheating and not do anything.

So prove them wrong. Until then, you will stay banned.

I told we planned months ago to slice through Prestige levels (levels in which we have most of time just nothing or pistol). We recognized it will be hard af and it will not be fun. Every second or sometimes third 250k we bought one airstirke designator and another one and another one and putting em in "Personal storage". When we finally got to Prestige levels it was not actually hard.

We played whole summer. We do not work in real life - we still go to school. Summer holydays gave its a part. We are grinding all day long.

I am 100% sure that you can earn if you work missions all day long more of just 3M a day because of just one Abandoned jet you get about 1/4 of Million if I remembered , of selling disabled tanks on armored convoy missions you get 60k + APCs and loot and money gained in mission. As lot I mostly take all the guns and launchers primarly as well the lanuchers ammo.

Unrarely you get airstrike game item - never used it - always sell for 100k - I still dont know how it functions XD.

Of every sniper nest you can get minimum 100k of just worth of nightstalker located on one usually GM6 lynx sniper of killed AI.s + the all the loot and crates.

In sunken treasure you get 175K and in mission called something like "wrecked ship" with 3-4 boats on water surface + divers you get about 200k if I rememberd.

In convoy missions the aim is always to be smart and not to use Titan launchers as most of players to f***ing destroy all vehicles into flame and in best case get 1/4 of vehicle price instead of getting 1/2.

The same thing is with hostile helicopters - you shot them few times with non APSFDS round and make them land somewhere and follow them. Tow the vehicles and sell them all in best case. Thats also a lot of money.

It unfortunately cant be done on Hostile jets mission because they never land safe - they explode - I also saw sometimes that spawned helicopter or jet mission ends up real fast with the result of Ai.s actually colliding with each other and mission objective complete. You should try to find devs to fix it.

I try to avoid sometime small smuggler shipment because all the vehicles there are mostly new Tank DLC that i dont have or just strider or hunters of which I dont get much after selling, but if Im close I do it as well for crates.

I mostly use ingame version of LAV-25 called "AMV-7 Marshall". It is not very expensive, just $37 500 , it has normal cannon explosive rounds that are good for both infantry and air vehicle damaging as well as APSFDS cannon rounds that I use for ground vehicles disarming and dis - crewing.  I shot cannons first to prevent unwanted damage to my vehicle and than one whole side of vehicle tracks/wheels. 

I think I noticed more missions we do more missions spawn.

Some more glitches I saw and you should fix are boxes-dropping through the ground, repair kits sometimes after being used still stay in inventory (white boxes that stay on the floor after being killed) and sometimes player weapons glitch through the ground. If you listen my advice and you work in time from aprox. 10:00 AM - 22:00 PM CEST time ( I live in Osijek, Republic of Croatia) on Malden server you would get a lot lot more than just $3.000.000. There is usually most of this time 2-3 players usually on the same side (bluefor) or none players except me and my cousin no-lifing. It is real easy to slice through prestige if you have some background like those designators + doing missions.

We hope in your success in resolving glitches and try my guide of earning a lot of money. 

Thank you for your time and patience, and I hope for this misunderstanding to be sorted out.

Only thing I fell guilty for is the thing I have done earlier 2 months ago to other players ( sold friendly tank) and (ghosting in hackers mission) and acctually on the upgrade 2-3 not all money was not taken from me. I didnt know If i actually read something wrong and decided to not do nothing. Left huge ammount of my money still on my account on 3-4 upgrade because I was not at home at time of upgrade and excepted to it will be on about midnight in CEST tiem zone. It was about 1:00 PM CEST on 16.8 and I came back from driving school and was surpiresed that someone in that time do those upgrades and I read rules about Prestige again and was actually happy because OutlawII did not take all my money but still wrote him that he had to do it because I was thinking he is a new admin with this power - only Donkey done it before him. About 13 hours after that was banned for some money glitching.

When I was prestige Todo still had rifle and everything.

Actually I did not get only $1.310.400 from Todo. I sold my designators and todo grabbed money from ATM after selling his and dropped on the floor and I was picking up. After we noticed that we are stupid as hell and that we will be seen as HVT on map we figured out that there is actually way to give another player money through ATM transfer.
He typed the ammount I needed but It didnt give him the option to do click transfer so he did it by 1st step - 1 million and than 100 by 100 K and etc. Rest of money I needed (about 90 dollars) I put from my "pocket" with command deposit all of money I got from teritorry capturing. We hoped that we will now be able after I get prestige 5 get him to this point as well beacuse I wont need money anymore and all the money we get goes for his rank.

I remembered of one more glitch that game actually doesnt count every player and every AI.s kills.

Well storing the riches answers the 25mil. But it doesn't answer how the other gear levels were achieved so quickly, Now if Todo was giving you money, on the ground, EVERYTIME, the giant announcement to yourselves and on the map would of told you that you are targets. And seeing how you both well know the ATM, I don't see how you didn't know about transferring money. This isn't something I can believe. There's no way you didn't know about transferring.

I remembered of one more glitch that game actually doesnt count every player and every AI.s kills.

Our database counts everything. There isn't a way to get past this.

I will talk to the other staff and we will have a vote on it. Somethings line up, but others don't. If you are unbanned you will be put on a watchlist and watched via RCON, Database, and while in game anytime you are banned. This I can promise. Nothing against you, it's just how we deal with people we unban.

We did know about ATM money transfering ofcourse. We played on this server a lot. 

But  we remembered it at the point of only 1M and + lasted.
I am okay with and I support that you observe unbanned players. I think you should not even tell us we are being observed to surprise rule breakers and see what is true and what is not. Thats how I would do If was an admin.

Good luck and thank you for your time once again,
Revenge.

My main issue and why I do not believe this.  Any person trying to blow through prestige levels and planned for it, as you said you did, would do it as soon as possible.

This means every time you hit 10 million, you apply.  You don't wait until 16 million because it is a waste of more air strikes.

Your actions show money isn't an issue for a goal that players grind months for.  

Second, you would have to grind harder than any other player I have seen here.  I do not buy it.  

Also, we are acting like his friend is giving him money.  HIS FRIEND IS ALSO APPLYING FOR PRESTIGE LEVELS.  He is doing it at the exact same days too. 

Edited by TempestofChaos

TempestOfChaos,

We did not get Designators over the night "yesterday". It was months of hard work. As I previously said 3. to 4. upgrade is not the first upgrade admin mistaked to delete all the money - just 10 million erased - the rest stood there untouched, im sure you can actually check it in game logs.

We were not sure if it was failure or not. It was only the first upgrade during which I educated myself due to reading rules again and was 100% aware of that it needs to be totally money wipe .

The rest of money came from playing after we already got money we needed for upgrade instead of just stop playing and go offline and wait like being banned for days until some of admins decide to do gear levels requests on forums.
I have multiple times called some of admins if they are able to do applications on forums when I reached about 10M to upload request if they were in possibility.

Administration said they do it when they do it, what is actually 100% okay if we hold in mind you are not doing it for money, so we cannot be 100% certain of when will it be.

And Todo, my cousin does not give me money specifically for gear level upgrades - just gave me money 16.8.2018. for final Prestige 5 level to fill me up to 25 and we worked on his needed ammount of money for next upgrade . We have a lot of other transactions + hand to hand money giving probably marked in logs - sharing cooperate mission success and that kind of stuff like killed-players money.

Try to think once more,
Thank you, Revenge.

Mokey, 

I am 100% sure that i saw after killing players ( kill or finish off, not just injure ) and AI.s sometimes in some cases game does not change player stats on top list when i hold "P" with no teamkills - I saw soometimes when someone do it it lowes his kills or if doesnt have one it will be -1 kills on toplist.

I would record this happening next time if I come online.

Hi, im not an admin, but i will just put up some stats that i looked up to help out.

joxi_screenshot_1534677809936.png.c0c0827d2b9c14751350daf4d2fed7c3.png 

I believe 'Cowboy' is you, 27 AI kills.
joxi_screenshot_1534677730394.png.e40a6ec87c31143687a0baf2d0986229.png
I will just take the highest 'Robert', 71 AI kills + 27 AI kills

joxi_screenshot_1534677693396.png.ab1a66faba9cd2c6a40a7ec65c5addd9.png
Above is you with 3,778 AI kills + 71 AI kills + 27 AI kills, bringing it to 3876 AI kills

joxi_screenshot_1534677640992.png.d5cd74a79c7f17b78f1a1e39868ae881.png

Your cousin Todo, only had 259 AI kills

All together 3876 + 259 = 4135 AI kills

In conclusion, i dont know how Todo can get to Prestige 2 and you to Prestige 5 with that few kills. Not only to say, it was for 2 players plus as you said, u bought items that cost 1million and sold it for 500k, which means you would need more money to be able to supply your gear levels and the designators.

This may not be able to prove that you are doing something bannable, but its really fishy if u compare that both of you can apply for gear levels just like that. Im sure other players arent so generous to donate money to you guys either when they themselves are trying to lvl up.

Rest i will leave it up to the admins, just putting in my input.

By the way, the most i have ever earned in a day would be 6million, and that too was due to luck and friends helping out. normal days would be like 3-4 mil grinding during the off peak hours. Take note, it was before they reduced the drop rates of thermals and random crates from missions, so even then it took me quite a while.

Sorry if i am being an extra, thanks

The Doctor

The Doctor,
very time you change your nickname you get new kill-counting top list place.
Try it out because it is imposible that with that number of kills we achieve anything except eventually with a very very goood luck gear level one.

We changed way too more time nicknames than just Cowboy, Robert and Revenge - they are the most recently changed ones. One of I surely remember is Spetsnaz_2000 and a lot of others both for me and Todo.

With respect, Revenge.

5 hours ago, Cromax said:

The Doctor,
very time you change your nickname you get new kill-counting top list place.
Try it out because it is imposible that with that number of kills we achieve anything except eventually with a very very goood luck gear level one.

We changed way too more time nicknames than just Cowboy, Robert and Revenge - they are the most recently changed ones. One of I surely remember is Spetsnaz_2000 and a lot of others both for me and Todo.

With respect, Revenge.

I know personally since I changed my name on frac a few months ago, stats are counted by account not name, and both of your names are on the same account. I changed my name and still had my 5000 kills etc.

Edited by Praetorian

On 8/18/2018 at 6:37 PM, Cromax said:

I told we planned months ago to slice through Prestige levels (levels in which we have most of time just nothing or pistol). We recognized it will be hard af and it will not be fun. Every second or sometimes third 250k we bought one airstirke designator and another one and another one and putting em in "Personal storage". When we finally got to Prestige levels it was not actually hard.

We played whole summer. We do not work in real life - we still go to school. Summer holydays gave its a part. We are grinding all day long.

I am 100% sure that you can earn if you work missions all day long more of just 3M a day because of just one Abandoned jet you get about 1/4 of Million if I remembered , of selling disabled tanks on armored convoy missions you get 60k + APCs and loot and money gained in mission. As lot I mostly take all the guns and launchers primarly as well the lanuchers ammo.

Unrarely you get airstrike game item - never used it - always sell for 100k - I still dont know how it functions XD.

Of every sniper nest you can get minimum 100k of just worth of nightstalker located on one usually GM6 lynx sniper of killed AI.s + the all the loot and crates.

In sunken treasure you get 175K and in mission called something like "wrecked ship" with 3-4 boats on water surface + divers you get about 200k if I rememberd.

In convoy missions the aim is always to be smart and not to use Titan launchers as most of players to f***ing destroy all vehicles into flame and in best case get 1/4 of vehicle price instead of getting 1/2.

The same thing is with hostile helicopters - you shot them few times with non APSFDS round and make them land somewhere and follow them. Tow the vehicles and sell them all in best case. Thats also a lot of money.

It unfortunately cant be done on Hostile jets mission because they never land safe - they explode - I also saw sometimes that spawned helicopter or jet mission ends up real fast with the result of Ai.s actually colliding with each other and mission objective complete. You should try to find devs to fix it.

I try to avoid sometime small smuggler shipment because all the vehicles there are mostly new Tank DLC that i dont have or just strider or hunters of which I dont get much after selling, but if Im close I do it as well for crates.

I mostly use ingame version of LAV-25 called "AMV-7 Marshall". It is not very expensive, just $37 500 , it has normal cannon explosive rounds that are good for both infantry and air vehicle damaging as well as APSFDS cannon rounds that I use for ground vehicles disarming and dis - crewing.  I shot cannons first to prevent unwanted damage to my vehicle and than one whole side of vehicle tracks/wheels. 

I think I noticed more missions we do more missions spawn.

Some more glitches I saw and you should fix are boxes-dropping through the ground, repair kits sometimes after being used still stay in inventory (white boxes that stay on the floor after being killed) and sometimes player weapons glitch through the ground. If you listen my advice and you work in time from aprox. 10:00 AM - 22:00 PM CEST time ( I live in Osijek, Republic of Croatia) on Malden server you would get a lot lot more than just $3.000.000. There is usually most of this time 2-3 players usually on the same side (bluefor) or none players except me and my cousin no-lifing. It is real easy to slice through prestige if you have some background like those designators + doing missions.

We hope in your success in resolving glitches and try my guide of earning a lot of money. 

Thank you for your time and patience, and I hope for this misunderstanding to be sorted out.

Only thing I fell guilty for is the thing I have done earlier 2 months ago to other players ( sold friendly tank) and (ghosting in hackers mission) and acctually on the upgrade 2-3 not all money was not taken from me. I didnt know If i actually read something wrong and decided to not do nothing. Left huge ammount of my money still on my account on 3-4 upgrade because I was not at home at time of upgrade and excepted to it will be on about midnight in CEST tiem zone. It was about 1:00 PM CEST on 16.8 and I came back from driving school and was surpiresed that someone in that time do those upgrades and I read rules about Prestige again and was actually happy because OutlawII did not take all my money but still wrote him that he had to do it because I was thinking he is a new admin with this power - only Donkey done it before him. About 13 hours after that was banned for some money glitching.

When I was prestige Todo still had rifle and everything.

Actually I did not get only $1.310.400 from Todo. I sold my designators and todo grabbed money from ATM after selling his and dropped on the floor and I was picking up. After we noticed that we are stupid as hell and that we will be seen as HVT on map we figured out that there is actually way to give another player money through ATM transfer.
He typed the ammount I needed but It didnt give him the option to do click transfer so he did it by 1st step - 1 million and than 100 by 100 K and etc. Rest of money I needed (about 90 dollars) I put from my "pocket" with command deposit all of money I got from teritorry capturing. We hoped that we will now be able after I get prestige 5 get him to this point as well beacuse I wont need money anymore and all the money we get goes for his rank.

The over arching reason you were banned was the fact that we have never seen a person ever make this amount of money this fast short of cheating. Top this with your inability to provide solid proof you did acquire this money legitimately I see no reason why this ban should not stand. Usually we follow a strict policy of evidence based bans, but we also put trust in each other to make the right decision at our own discretion. If you used a server bug/exploit it would be very appreciated if you were to report it, and consider making a more well though out appeal later on in the future.

-my thoughts not a formal decision, intelligent discussion encouraged-.

Edited by Praetorian

10 hours ago, Praetorian said:

I know personally since I changed my name on frac a few months ago, stats are counted by account not name, and both of your names are on the same account. I changed my name and still had my 5000 kills etc.

I dont know how is it possible because I had a lot of nicknames and now I see most of them on top list divided by nicknames not accounts.

10 hours ago, Praetorian said:

The over arching reason you were banned was the fact that we have never seen a person ever make this amount of money this fast short of cheating. Top this with your inability to provide solid proof you did acquire this money legitimately I see no reason why this ban should not stand. Usually we follow a strict policy of evidence based bans, but we also put trust in each other to make the right decision at our own discretion. If you used a server bug/exploit it would be very appreciated if you were to report it, and consider making a more well though out appeal later on in the future.

-my thoughts not a formal decision, intelligent discussion encouraged-.

There is no solid proof for specifically - not money glitching. You all assume we glitched it somehow not legit way. We cannot post something that doesnt exist. Cannot figure out what else should we post.

I assume only way we can proof that we are not cheaters is to let us play and you observe us through money getting process and see how fast it actually goes and that would be proof we never lied.

I remembered one more glitch and that is when the vehicle is towed one to another it can glitch through walls and that way kill persons in the buildings, behind the covers etc.

It would be very nice if you could find the way to fix it. That way of killing also provides teamkillers to be untouchable because they dont get those-kills record. Not on AI-s, not on player, not on teammates.

5 hours ago, Cromax said:

There is no solid proof for specifically - not money glitching. You all assume we glitched it somehow not legit way. We cannot post something that doesnt exist. Cannot figure out what else should we post.

I assume only way we can proof that we are not cheaters is to let us play and you observe us through money getting process and see how fast it actually goes and that would be proof we never lied.

I remembered one more glitch and that is when the vehicle is towed one to another it can glitch through walls and that way kill persons in the buildings, behind the covers etc.

It would be very nice if you could find the way to fix it. That way of killing also provides teamkillers to be untouchable because they dont get those-kills record. Not on AI-s, not on player, not on teammates.

We do know of this and have banned quite a few people for it. There is no good way of fixing it short of replacing the tow system, but it is not a problem very often.

Edited by Praetorian
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Praetorian said:

We do know of this and have banned quite a few people for it. There is no good way of fixing it short of replacing the tow system, but it is not a problem very often.

I dont know what glitches you know about and what not, Im just writing down all glitches I know because Im really sure I dont know any glitch of those which can actually bring someone a large ammount of money.

Just want to help you to sort out all glitches this server has.

So if you have voted, may I know what is the result of voting.
We used to play on your server this time everyday so Im really bored.
Im hope and wait everyday and check for your decision.

I expect your answer soon.

Thank You, Revenge.

Cromax,

Im home now and would like to jump in on the conversation, as I was the one who did 90% of your upgrades, and every time I did them I flagged you in our system as suspicous.

Gear Level 14 Application  ($10 million) - Processed at Thursday 8/16 at 8:22AM. Left you with 5 million in your bank and a pistol to spawn with.

Gear Level 15 Application ($25 million) - Posted THREE  hours later on Thursday 8/16 at 12:41 PM.

As most have said, it is difficult to make more than about $3 mil a day on the server for a skilled player with VA. With my best grinding , WITH VA guns, I have once or twice been able to grind $6-8 million in a full 4-server restarts.... But somehow, across the span of ten days you made over $65 million. Not only was that the amount taken from your accounts, on several of those prestige wipes you had $6-8 million extra that was wiped during the upgrade. That is something like $85 million that you "grinded" over the course of  ten days, and $20 million of that was "grinded" in three hours?

At this point I see no way you would get unbanned by my vote. I specifically would need a detailed accounting of how you generated such funds so quickly for the last gear level most specifically, but the prestige levels in general.. when you spawn with nothing to your name...

After upgrade 3-4 money left by mistake to me and Todo- about 6 M each.  He sold his designators for his upgrade + to help me because I will reach 25 prestige and will have better rifle to avoid going to gun store. I also sold out all mine because it was last upgrade for me - last possible - 25.th 
We were grinding until we both reached (my bal + his bal) about 26 million. We stopped. Firstly I gave money to him through crate  and dropping down on floor. After he took screenshot he gave required money to me and we remembered we can also do it by transfering through ATM.  So I also take screenshot to upload it and we dropped ourselves on grinding after posting it. We knew it will 100% take 2-3-4 days for admins to do the "next time gear levels". It was not about to be the same day 1000%. We posted it in case we forgot to post it later so we miss a chanse of upgrade the next day (fryday). We were grinding rest of day and putting all the money grinded  in his balance.

I do not know what is unclear in that.

It is impossible to get only 3Mil a day, Im clear with that. Maybe on Stratis with huge ammount  players on it in time between 23:00 - 00:07 hours CEST time zone. I already described it is possible to grind way more than just 3M a whole day. Try to ask those who earn only 3M  do they have job, or how long do they play per day, because Im sure they do have a job or they do missions in groups of 4-5 men and have to share everything divided by 5.

Good luck, Revenge.

Ok. So you are saying you sold 20 million worth of Airstrike Designators? These designators... which sell for HALF the cost that they buy for.... meaning during the entire prestige process of 10 days, you not only earned the $65 million needed for 10-15, plus the extra money that was wiped during prestige upgrades (~$15 MIL), plus the extra 20 million you would have wasted to buy airstrike designators at full cost ($250k) for the last GL14>15 run and then sell them for half cost ($150k). Meaning you made over $100 million in a course of 10 days? All while ONLY spawning with a pistol...

Your story was unbelievable before that excuse, but now you are telling me you made $10 million per day, along with the fact that you intentionally were trading money with your partner to FAKE your bank account values (that alone is banable bud....).

Mokey, ban us for that, not for some money glitch we dont know nothing about...

Not 20 M only of designators, it seems you guys read only what you like, we were doing missions also these 3 hours + Todo s money mistaked from previous upgrade also as mine

Edited by Cromax