FRACTURED GAMING

Join the Community today and get involved in events, updates, and more!
FRAC News!
  • Stratis Gear Level Discount Donation Stretch goal has been added! Check it out in the Arma 3 forums!
  • Tanks DLC has been added to Stratis Wasteland! Please post any bugs in the Stratis bug section of the forums
  • Times running out! Vote on our next potential game server!
Sign in to follow this  
CPLPUNISHMENT

Membership Application: CPLPUNISHMENT

• Name:
    Jordan Emmons
  • In-Game Name:
    cplpunishment
  • Discord Name
    cplpunishment9
  • Member Who Recruited you (If Any):
  • [FRAC] Members You Play/Chat With:
    Nightstalker. Played with him a lot before I went away.
  • Do You Have A Mic:
    Yes
  • What Games Do You Play:
    Arma 3
  • Have You Read Our Rules:
    Yes
  • Have You Ever Hacked/Cheated Before (We Will Find Out):
    No.
  • What Strengths/Skills Would You Be Bringing To The Community:
    Good with all vehicles in Arma 3. Sniper skills. Will report any wrong doing with proof, when necessary.
  • Why Do You Want To Join:
    I was a member a little over a year ago, but had a kid, and then life happened. Just started playing again recently and would love to be able to bear the tag and responsibility of FRAC again.

I really like playing with him. Ive played with him for a pretty good while before he had life to happen and would like to see him become a member again, Fun to play with, Knows what he is doing, just all round a good guy i think, Not sure of his activity for now but i have seen him on from time to time. I think he is the kind of played we need more of on our servers. I will always accept any invite i get from him, To me he was just always fun to play with. Good luck Bro,   +1

I am willing to trust any player that was here as a member before, however I want to see him in Discord more.  I always see CplPunishment get on for 30s then get off. 

Edit:  I have spoken to him sense then.  I simply meant that as hyperbole. 

Edited by TempestofChaos

Tempest, I am working 4pm to Midnight, although I see everyone playing Arma 3 only between 4pm and Midnight. I was able to play with a lot of members like Nightstalker and Grim earlier last week only because I had to call in sick. I only have time really to play games between the hours of midnight to noon on the weekdays as I have a new child and a much more demanding job in Law Enforcement now. We have lost another officer while trying to sign up for FRAC all again, so I was slow on getting signed up again. I am sorry. The reason for my long absence from FRAC is because of major riots in our city last year, and the birth of my child.

I remember playing with you from midnight until like 3:30am recently as you were drinking through the night. I had asked you if there was anything that you guys need to help FRAC in the real world (money, etc), and you responded you guys just want cool people to play with. I am willing to help you guys when I have the chance. I feel others who were in ARMA with me, can say I am cool to play with, and I apologize I am not in Discord when everyone else is awake/off work.

I can agree that at times I am Discord for short periods of times, but I am checking to see if people will be on ARMA after midnight, or if anyone is on at all. Almost 100% chance they will not be the hours I am up. On the contrary, I do want people thinking from your prior statement that I am logging out of GAMES after 30 seconds.

I hope to earn my FRAC membership back from a year ago, and hope something as simple as me not being available in Discord when other people are not working/awake, will ruin my chance to become a member again. Understand at my work I have a police radio, three chat groups, and a telephone I also have to pay attention to or people die in real life. I do not have time to Discord at work.

All is well, I've spoken with you since that post.  I've enjoyed our time together. 

Everyone has life issues.  All is understandable. 

I simply meant I wanted to chat with you more, and we did. I mean no nastiness from that. 

And I don't drink THAT much anymore lol.  I remember that night's conversations and have no real issues with you.  I should have edited the last response. 

Edited by TempestofChaos

Ive played arma with punishment good guy positive and fun to hang with.he has a good attitude and would make a good frac member.

Hey, cplpunishment from what I hear people liked playing with you and having you around but I  haven't seen you on in a while and was wondering if you still wanted to join fracted again and if you were taking a break from gaming and it'd be a huge help knowing if you still wanted to join or not.

-Stinky