FRACTURED GAMING

Join the Community today and get involved in events, updates, and more!
FRAC News!
  • Stratis Gear Level Discount Donation Stretch goal has been added! Check it out in the Arma 3 forums!
  • Tanks DLC has been added to Stratis Wasteland! Please post any bugs in the Stratis bug section of the forums
  • Times running out! Vote on our next potential game server!
Sign in to follow this  
Praetorian

Praetorian's Application For Community Admin

Member's Name: Praetorian

Position being applied for: Community Admin

Do you understand the general rules of the community: Yes.

Do you have any experience with being a Community Admin or staff for any other community: Low and High Arma Admin

If yes what position did you hold, what server(s), and how long: Arma 3 Low and High admin, for about 7 and a half months combined.

Who do you play with: I have been around the community for about a year and a half now, and a member for over a year. I have played with most people in the discord that are active. I tend to pick up what ever game is trending in the community if it is affordable and play with the others also playing. I also try to meet the new players in the discord, however, I will not deny I need to recruit more often.

Why do you want to be a Community Admin: Fractured has been the only place that has not denied me or treated me as a lesser because of my age. Protecting the mentality and culture of open mindedness and non-toxicity is important, not just because it allows people to get along, but for people to prove themselves and grow. As a Community Admin I feel I can better help implement solutions to issues with the community, and help settle disputes between members. In my mind Community Admin is not just about the policing and banning, but having more input to make sure the community continues to grow.

Edited by Praetorian

He is one of the most mature players i have ever seen at his age. I think he does a great job at what he does now and think he is held back somewhat for helping in other instances, He has never not try to help when asked that i have noticed and has sometimes gone out of his way to try to resolve a matter. I think he has become a better person over the time i have known him as far as maturing. and i think he would be an asset to this community as he has already shown he can be. I vote yes, I really hope he make it. I believe he is just going to improve as time goes by like he has thus far.  +1 anyday from me...

+1
I believe he is good at his job wouldn't mind seeing go up in ranks still he is more mature compared to most adults. (Grim) 

Edited by Ecchi Reaper
needed to mess with grim

+1

He is excellent with his rank and powers he also stop's people right after they brake a rule and is mature.

Hi Praetorian,

We are happy to see that you are interested in joining Space Force. We welcome you to the nations first defense against extraterrestrial threats.

Image result for space force trump

............ oh shit... wrong app... sorry....

Hi Praetorian,

I certainly support you becoming a CA. You have been handling arma issues very well, with a cool, calm, and collected head, and represent everything that is good in our community. Not only will I support you within this application, I also wish to award you with this cookie!

Related image

Sorry that its missing a bite... Im a hungry Donkey... and so yeah.... 

Edited by DONKEY!

Praetorian is one of our more mature members which is saying a lot since I'm pretty sure he's one of our youngest and since he became an admin on our Arma server he has helped out a lot where he could, always trying to calm a situation down where he could and dealing with people in a rightly manner. Whenever he's on he tends to be one of the admins dealing with people constantly and in a professional manner not only making our server look good but our admins/members as well, I think he would make a decent community admin if given the chance to do so. +1