FRACTURED GAMING

Join the Community today and get involved in events, updates, and more!
FRAC News!
  • Stratis Gear Level Discount Donation Stretch goal has been added! Check it out in the Arma 3 forums!
  • Tanks DLC has been added to Stratis Wasteland! Please post any bugs in the Stratis bug section of the forums
  • Times running out! Vote on our next potential game server!
Potato

Membership Application: Potato

• Name:
    Ethan
  • In-Game Name:
    Potato
  • Discord Name
    Ethan#1719
  • Member Who Recruited you (If Any):
  • [FRAC] Members You Play/Chat With:
  • Do You Have A Mic:
    Yes
  • What Games Do You Play:
    Arma 3, Ark survival evolved, GTA 5, Payday2, For Honor, Rust, PUBG, Insurgency, Cs:Go
  • Have You Read Our Rules:
    Yes
  • Have You Ever Hacked/Cheated Before (We Will Find Out):
    Yes once I got banned for a week on gta 5 for exploiting a glitch in the game to get money
  • What Strengths/Skills Would You Be Bringing To The Community:
    To be honest I don’t really know what I would bring cause I’m kinda random but I guess kindness and honesty
  • Why Do You Want To Join:
    To meet new people and because it said apply for Somthing and I just did

Potato,

Thank You for wanting to join our community! FRAC is a great group of people, and we take pride in the community we have put together. As part of the application process, We place a 14-day waiting period on all apps to give our members time to provide feedback. During this period please make sure to be very active in discord and in game with our members so that they can get to know you better! You will be assigned two mentors, preferably from the major people you play with in the community, and feedback will be reviewed. 

Please also take a moment to review the Community Rules and post a reply confirming you have "read and understood".

See you in Discord and in game.

When you can, please update me on the members you play with.

~Sage

I don't really play with anyone but i have talked and messed around with Pope, Tempest, laken, but im not really sure if they are all FRAC members

Also I did read the rules but not sure if I’m supposed to reply here or there but the form says no further replies 

Nah man feel free to reply.

Currently my experiences to Potato have been limited to in-game.  All of which were positive so far.

Most of my encounters were hour long wars into the wee hours of the morning, where we would fight over a subsection of space.  Jokes were had between us and I do not feel any negative feelings were exchanged beyond me smacking my face into my desk after I died stupidly. 

My only issue is that I do not see you on Discord enough.  Come join us. 

Ive played with potatoe in arma 3 hes fun to hang with likes to joke around and hes another of the many cereal killers we play with.All interactions have been good with him.I think I saw potatoe throwing French fries at count chocula

It's been 3 months, I re-affirm my past statement, Potato has been a joy to be here with.  He plays either in discord or on blufor, which is beneficial for us both, as that is how we introduce the discord to others.  This will be instrumental to keeping the community going, with the introduction of new people that he invites to play. 

Not 0nce have I had an issue with him. 

Ive hung out with potatoe hes a cool kid and funny as all hell hes polite and sneaky especially playing scum hes alwas trying to verbally find out where my base is.He doesn't over talk and he can be informative but I really like his sense of humor.I think hes an arama scum serial killer in the making

Potatoe put an app in july why is it taking so long for this app to be approved

On 10/7/2018 at 1:06 PM, Grim said:

Potatoe put an app in july why is it taking so long for this app to be approved

That's because our old way of membership apps was changed and we don't have recruiters anymore and its mostly up to the community admins to deal with apps now and I've been kinda on a break for Family related things as of late, I'll look into this app give it a few days and make a decision.

-Stinky

On 10/9/2018 at 3:08 PM, Stinkysneeze said:

That's because our old way of membership apps was changed and we don't have recruiters anymore and its mostly up to the community admins to deal with apps now and I've been kinda on a break for Family related things as of late, I'll look into this app give it a few days and make a decision.

-Stinky

To add to that, because members like yourselves take forever to notify people or post comments now also. Fingers out of asses gentlemen.

Hopefully a decision will be made by the end of the week.

Unfortunately, I haven't seen you online on discord or in game all that much  for a while now and not to many people have posted on the app for me to consider accepting and as I haven't had the chance to play with you or talk to you at all to go off of that  so I'm afraid this app will have to be denied, for the time being, don't worry you can always reapply at a later date when you have the time.

-Stinky